Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Rapidfire Roundtable: Packet Pushers & AppNeta

appneta
Hi David, 

Want to address the top 5 hurdles to ensuring end-user experience on your network and enjoy a delicious breakfast—all without leaving your desk? 

Then join Packet Pushers and AppNeta for our virtual event, Bits, Bytes & Brunch, where we'll be serving up a sampling of winning strategies in 15-minute rapidfire roundtable sessions.

Register today to join, and get breakfast (on us!) delivered to your door!

Register today!

285 Summer Street, 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02210 | 1-800-508-5233 | © AppNeta 2020

This email was sent to dasmith1973.blog@blogger.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.

1 comment:

Riajengenelen said...

With this team Bitcoin made easy, could not find better place to invest my money for very long time but now I saw a review on trustpilot saying good thing about Liam. I gave it a try and it works perfectly good for me, I was just reworded with my ROI. It's very amazing working with Liam. + 56 238-477-38;-

ReplyDelete