Friday, September 27, 2019

Would you like to test the effectiveness of your current AV?

Hi David,

I know I've reached out a couple times offering to test Cylance against malware that may have affected you, but since I haven't heard back from you yet I'm assuming you've been compromise free (which is a great thing).

With that being said, staying compromise free requires due diligence and making sure you are ahead of your adversaries. Are you fully confident in your current security controls? Would you be interested in doing a zero day malware test against your current endpoint security controls?

Let's hop on a call to discuss if this sounds interesting to you. Also if this is not a good time, please let me know if there is a better time for me to reach out.

Thanks,

Scott Morton | Solutions Advisor
T: (949) 381-3699 | www.cylance.com | Request a Demo
400 Spectrum Center Dr, Suite 900 Irvine, CA 92618
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

No comments: