Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Let’s collaborate!

Hi there! My name is Jacob from Albaron Ventures. We at Albaron Ventures are looking for similar sites with which we could share our expertise on fintech, blockchain technology, decentralization, digital currency, including crypto-assets.


Your site engtrader.blogspot.com came up in my research. I'm reaching out to you because we recently published an article that I thought your audience would appreciate.


How Will Increasing Debt Levels Impact Bitcoin's Price?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VeEemgzorRWA_aH7vdgMshOIkDlWHQLs7Cb7eQABvZA/edit?usp=sharing


Would you be interested in syndicating this article on your site? I think it will bring value to your readers. You can just add us in as the source (can simply be Source: https://albaronventures.com/ or the direct link to our article). In return, my team and I will give you a shoutout on Twitter and share articles you'd like us to promote.


Let us know if you're interested!


Regards,

Jacob


No comments: